Pandora heartz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Skinner

2 posters

Go down

Minecraft Skinner Empty Minecraft Skinner

Post by Black Heart Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm

If there's anyone who cant seem to find a skin of someone they really want to be feel free to message here and ill try to work on it.

My rules are:
-First come first served. I don't skip requests.
-I will only create anime/cartoon themed characters using my style. That means no "realism" or monsters.
-No memes.
-If you want a personal skin, just ask for it via PM.
-Try to request reasonable and do-able skins. Basically, anything that doesn't have wings, horns, missing limbs, capes, etc. unless, they're tiny or you want me to omit them.
-Do not request multiple skins. If your friend wants a skin, tell them to request it.
-Please reply and check this thread if I completed your skin. The most important rule. I don't like making skins for people who don't come back to get it.
-If you want some changes on your skin, don't be afraid to ask. It's your skin after all.
-Post reference pictures so I know what you want or try to be descriptive if there are no pictures.
-Be patient don't rush me or I'll skip your request. There's really no ETA on the skins, but I normally get them done in about a week on average. ~Black Heart

Minecraft Skinner Black_heart_stamp_by_orrochi-d5p0lxn

Last edited by Black Heart on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Black Heart
Black Heart

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Skinner Empty Re: Minecraft Skinner

Post by DewVoltage Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:01 pm

I started using this skin recently (I'll switch back if you want, I just wanted to see it in game) and I absolutely love it. Make more please!
DewVoltage
DewVoltage
Admin

https://pandorah.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Heart Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:58 pm

DewVoltage wrote:I started using this skin recently (I'll switch back if you want, I just wanted to see it in game) and I absolutely love it. Make more please!

I already have a ton. From adc's to giant green blob men. I recently stopped making them because i seem to have run out of ideas for the time being. if there's something you want don't be afraid to ask. ~Black Heart

Minecraft Skinner Black_heart_stamp_by_orrochi-d5p0lxn
Black Heart
Black Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down