Pandora heartz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domain name

Go down

Which domain name should we use?

Domain name I_vote_lcap0%Domain name I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Domain name I_vote_lcap67%Domain name I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Domain name I_vote_lcap33%Domain name I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Domain name I_vote_lcap0%Domain name I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Domain name Empty Domain name

Post by DewVoltage Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:55 pm

So, Im going to start a campaign of trying to get donations for the forums. If we can get enough donations we can get our own domain name and be good to go! The poll is going to be voted on ASAP you have 2 days to vote. after the voting is over that is what the domain name will be when we get our own.

To donate scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Contribution" Button, Donate however much you'd like, all donations will be useful. I can use it to buy our domain name and advertising to get the forum more popular. Help us out if you want!

EDIT: We cannot get a domain name without donations. So Ima leave the poll running until we get enough donations instead of the 2 days

EDIT 2: Alright I will bribe you but you dont HAVE to take it. You can either chose to make a group on the forums of your own, giving you and your friends a special colored name, or a locked channel on the raidcall
DewVoltage
DewVoltage
Admin

https://pandorah.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Domain name Empty Re: Domain name

Post by DewVoltage Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Guys we really need votes and we really need donations. I'm preparing to drop a good 20$ on the forum as soon as we have about 50 people.
DewVoltage
DewVoltage
Admin

https://pandorah.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum