Pandora heartz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends - Pandora Heartz

5 posters

Go down

League of Legends - Pandora Heartz Empty League of Legends - Pandora Heartz

Post by DewVoltage Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:34 pm

So, Im happy to say that the Ranked team for league is still recruiting and will be for a while. there's a few things that you have to agree to.
1. You may be switched out of the team at ANY time. if we have arguments and such. Team kicks WILL happen
2. Have fun with it, dont be a sore loser.
3. Please try to fit schedules around mine or we can all try to fit around 1. Not showing up for multiple practices will cause kicks from the team. Im free any day of the week (except saturday till 12 pm mtn time) from any time after my school ends (3:10 mtn time)
4. Don't make stupid sounds. I can't tell you how pissed I get after getting in games and having people screaming/making sounds.

Post a comment along side with this giving me a role, schedule that you can have, and if you agree. If you don't agree I will still play normal games with you, just wont invite you to the team. I play mid, dont take it
EDIT: If you have anything else to tell me post that along with it
EDIT 2: DoDahSquish is co-captain. When we are leading you listen. Not that hard.

Last edited by DewVoltage on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
DewVoltage
DewVoltage
Admin

https://pandorah.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

League of Legends - Pandora Heartz Empty Re: League of Legends - Pandora Heartz

Post by Black Heart Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:58 am

I'll join but i cannot agree to rule 4 its basicly like saying for me not to be myself if you want me to join then sure if not then good luck i can play any time really.. unless im sleeping.. I main jungle but i also adc and top. i can also mid if needed but again, rule 4 isnt my cup of tea. also if i need a break from the game i will take it even if it means getting kicked out of the team. Sorry im just like that. ~Black Heart

League of Legends - Pandora Heartz Black_heart_stamp_by_orrochi-d5p0lxn

Last edited by Black Heart on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Black Heart
Black Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by DewVoltage Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Zero09890 wrote: rule 4 isnt my cup of tea. also if i need a break from the game i will take it even if it means getting kicked out of the team. Sorry im just like that.
-Zero
Well with what your saying I may need to rephrase rule 4. Also, Taking a break isnt a bad thing. But I would like to know when you are taking them and I'll get a replacement for the time being. With rule 4 everyone. Just dont do it OFTEN. its funny for a while then it just gets aggravating.

Last edited by DewVoltage on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
DewVoltage
DewVoltage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DewVoltage Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:21 am

I don't mean to bring offense to anyone with this post but, I have decided that there are going to be some roster changes. Jon is going to be kicked out. Im very sorry but it seems like you dont have the motive to play with us. As for DoDahSquish. Unless we can get you on more often you may be off as well. Zero, I accept your agreement, but heres my thoughts, ranked games just dial it down a bit at least in the early game. Also, it doesnt have to be every game. Normal games dont matter to me. Its only ranked that im worried about. As for me, I will fill any role not taken so post what roles you want on here ASAP so I can start practicing. We are going to reform this team into a group of players that can give it thier best shot to get to the top. Play on, and work hard my fellow summoners!

Last edited by DewVoltage on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
DewVoltage
DewVoltage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DoDahSquish Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:25 am

During the past few matches, or weeks, I have not been there, and I am here to tell all of you, I will be withdrawing from the team for the time being. I am sorry, there is just something I need to do before I can set my focus on something as challenging as this, and I hope all of you understand. I will come back, after I am able to give this team my 110%, for all of you, I just feel like I am weighting all of you down. I will be able to be contacted through skype when I am on, like always. Work hard fellow summoners, and show then what you're made of.
DoDahSquish
DoDahSquish

Back to top Go down

Post by DewVoltage Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:28 am

DoDahSquish wrote:During the past few matches, or weeks, I have not been there, and I am here to tell all of you, I will be withdrawing from the team for the time being. I am sorry, there is just something I need to do before I can set my focus on something as challenging as this, and I hope all of you understand. I will come back, after I am able to give this team my 110%, for all of you, I just feel like I am weighting all of you down. I will be able to be contacted through skype when I am on, like always. Work hard fellow summoners, and show then what you're made of.

I hate seeing you go even if it is for the time being, you might be there and you might be bringing us down a little, but your the only person I know who will criticize my game play and make me better at the game. I need you so please come back soon. I need output from everyone and I'll give my input I just hope that you can figure everything out. Good luck out there Doug!

Last edited by DewVoltage on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
DewVoltage
DewVoltage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KhemicalReaction Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:50 pm

I want ADC. If you haven't posted what role you would like in our League of Legends ranked team;please do this. If you have posted above please repost or contact one of the forum admins with your role and we will get that posted for you guys. kk Thanks.
~KhemicalReaction
KhemicalReaction
KhemicalReaction

Back to top Go down

Post by DewVoltage Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:45 pm

I've had Zero tell me he wants to play Middle. So, we have ADC and middle Covered. Im fine with any role. So please just post roles.
DewVoltage
DewVoltage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Konggary Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:12 pm

I would like top. All of my past ranked games, if I took top, we were successful.

Favorite top champions: Nasus, Garen, Zed.
Konggary
Konggary

Back to top Go down

Post by DewVoltage Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Well, I have a choice between jungle and support now. Jungle is fun in my eyes, but it gets really repetitive till late game and support, is fun but only a select few are fun to me.
DewVoltage
DewVoltage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down